Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's just been awhile






Hello people,

While talkng to my lovely sister-in-law today, she suggested that I start a blog. She has an absolutely precious blog where she displays adorable pics of her new house and latest artistic accomplishments. Then I realized that I didn't have to start a blog because I already have a blog. It's just been awhile.


So, therefore, I ask your forgiveness. Thank you (I assume you just said "I forgive you").


As promised here are some pics of our honeymoon and wedding. They are precious and looking at them brings back priceless memories. I can't thank my mom enough for putting so much hard work and long hours into my special day.
Ok, the honeymoon ones aren't working. Argh! I will do those ones later when I can figure out what is going on :-)


1 comment:

Shelley said...

MO! I love your blog! I hope you post on a regular basis!

Your wedding photos are DIVINE!

I've loved talking with you on a regular basis...I always have a big smile on my face when we hang up!

So glad you are my SIL!