Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update




So, my life has taken an unexpected turn in the last week. I was all set for taking a semester off, working full time and being...well, extra domestic. I was excited and had accepted the fact that school was going to be at least 6 months away. Then, out of the blue, I got an email from my department telling me that I would be able to take the class that I need THIS semester. That means that both Jason and I are in full blown school this semester and you would think that this would be stressful (I did) but we love it. Granted, this is only the first week but I have a feeling that we will continue to enjoy ourselves.

I am so thankful for this opportunity! God is good. Confusing at times, but good :-) We had our first clinical rotation this week and I am already learning a ton. I should be a 100% REAL nursie this May so watch out should you be hospitalized for some reason :-) The only draw back is that the clinical is in Caldwell and starts at 6:00 in the morning. That's about an hour drive from my house for those of you who don't live in the Boise area. Um...yea.

For your enjoyment I posted some pics of Arnie and Penelope, our bunnies that were a b-day gift from Jason. Aren't they cute?! They are even cuter in real life.

No comments: