Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New day!

So, this whole blog thing is brand new to me. New as in, I've never actually had a blog, not in that I've never heard of them. A guy in my class the other day admitted to never hearing about blogs. Wow, that's all I have to say.

This blog is mostly about me and my new life with my husband Jason. The intention behind it is to give its readers (family, friends, ect.) a more frequent update on our new lives as a married couple. You know how it goes when people first get married, they sort of disappear for awhile and it's like, no one knows where they went or what has happened to them. So, this is my effort to prevent all of the usual not-knowingness of recently married Monica and Jason.

I just have to say that being married is far better than I could have ever dreamed. I have a wonderful husband who loves me very much and every day is like an adventure. I love discovering new things about married life like how in the world do I make time to do A, B and C. It's a challenge, maybe that's why I like it. I also love finding new recipes to make for my hubby. As we all know, the boy consumes like 10,ooo calories per day, this has made my life interesting :-) Again, another challenge. How do I feed the human garbage disposal?

We are really enjoying our cute little North End apartment. It is nestled back into the foothills away from noise and surrounded by the peaceful sounds of nature. Seriously, there are crickets and a terraced water fountain right outside our door! It's very relaxing. We were just given a little BBQ by the Mom and Dad W. It's just the perfects size, so we have been enjoying sitting out on our balcony and grilling hot dogs. Thanks guys!

Well, I think that's about it. I will post some pics of our honey moon for those of you who have not seen any yet. Wedding pics are soon to come as soon as we get our stuff back from the photographer.

Love...

MW

No comments: